Function: mV /Load Cell/ Strain gauge Transmitter
Make: PR Electronics
- A multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display for programming.
- The 2261 converts bipolar mV signals from transducers supplied directly by the device to standard current / voltage signals.
- The 2261 is suitable for load cell application as well as other applications such as tank filling and draining, weighing with a taring function, measurement of cable tensile force, level control, signal conversion / amplification etc.
- Front error LED.
- The analog input can be programmed for voltage in the range -40…100 mVDC.
- The digital signal can be selected as either NPN or PNP.
- Taring can either be by way of the digital input or from the front interface.
- The analog output can be programmed to current in the range 0…20 mA or voltage in the range 0…10 VDC.
- Short circuit protected transducer supply which can be programmed to 5…13 VDC from the front.
- Sense input (with transducer supply used) for compensation for cable resistance to the transducer.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.