- Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
- HART communication and 4…20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4…20 mA current signals.
- Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.
- HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
- The HART 7 protocol offers:
∙ Long Tag numbers of up to 32 characters.
∙ Enhanced Burst Mode and Event notification with time stamping.
∙ Device variable and status mapping to any dynamic variable PV, SV, TV or QV.
∙ Process signal trend measurement with logs and summary data.
∙ Automatic event notification with time stamps.
∙ Command aggregation for higher communication efficiency.
- 5337A is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for applications in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 5337 HART transmitter ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments. Additionally, the 5337 meets NAMUR NE43 and NE89 recommendations.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting via the PR fitting type 8421.
- Configuration via standard HART communication interfaces or by PR 5909 Loop Link.