- The user programmable version has a multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED displays.
- Typical signalling devices may be pulse generators, for instance flow meters, tacho-generators or inductive sensors.
- The f/I function is used for frequency to current / voltage conversion.
- The f/f function is used for division or multiplication of pulses and as a buffer for fast pulse trains.
- A frequency generator function e.g. used as a time base or a clock generator.
- 3 front LEDs, indicating f.in active input (not NPN), Dig.out (NPN or relay 1) active output and a NAMUR input error signal.
- Analog current output can be configured within 0…20 mA range.
- Voltage output range is selectable between 0…10 VDC by use of internal jumpers.
- Feature include input filter, contact filter and an auxiliary supply for sensor such as NAMUR and S0.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.