- Linearized temperature measurement with TC sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4…20 mA signal, optionally linearized according to a defined linearization function.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5334B to measure temperatures within all TC ranges defined by the norms.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
- NB: As Ex barrier we recommend 5104B, 5114B, or 5116B.