Isolated TC converter
Isolated Thermocouple Converter
Make: PR Electronics
- The 3111 temperature converter measures standard TC J and K temperature sensors, and provides an isolated analog voltage or current output.
- High 3 port isolation provides surge suppression and protects the control system from transients and noise.
- The 3111 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.
- Flexibly powered by 24 VDC (±30%) via power rail or connectors.
- < 30 ms fast response time with simultaneous sensor error detection when selected.
- Selectable 300 ms response time when signal dampening is needed.
- Selectable internal/external CJC.
- Excellent conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.05% of span.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3111 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out of range and sensor error output values.
- A visible green LED indicates operational status of the unit and the input sensor.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Selectable DIP-settings for easy configuration of more than 1000 factory calibrated measurement ranges.
- The narrow 6 mm housing allows up to 165 units to be mounted per meter of DIN rail, without any air gap between units.
- Wide ambient temperature range of -25…+70°C.