- Multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display.
- All parameters are protected against unauthorized changes with a password.
- Control and regulation of single- or double-coil hydraulic and pneumatic proportional valves used for accurate oil flow regulation, linear soft acceleration and deceleration, modulated output signal, and programmable deadband.
- Is highly suitable for joystick regulation of A/B movements.
- Where changes to A and B need to be selected directly or according to the value of an input signal.
- During operation the display shows the present output signal as a % of the I valve.
- Programmable current or voltage input for standard signals acc. to order schedule, joystick / potentiometer or a special non-programmable input.
- Digital inputs for external control functions.
- A pulsating current output prevents the connected valve from sticking.
- Optional programming of the modulation frequency (PWM) between 8 and 400 Hz.
- Multiple adjustable parameters such as output currents, ramp times, jump values, chopper frequency, reversal, deadband, and ON/OFF functions.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
** You’ll shortly receive email for your product order code confirmation once you send us order online. Please refer to above table for required features. Or you can directly send us required input, output details on firstname.lastname@example.org.