- Programmed via the user interface which consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front panel.
- Operates as a PID controller with an analog or a Pt100 input.
- Functions include a manual / automatic controller, an analog calculator with a scale function on both inputs, a samplehold transmitter, a peak-hold transmitter, a delay transmitter, a signal limiter, averaging of noisy signals, monitoring of a signal’s slope, or an analog multiplexer.
- The A and B inputs can be programmed to receive current signals in the range 0…20 mA (eg. 4…20 mA), or voltage signals in the range 0…10 VDC.
- Input A is a linearized Pt100 with a 3-wire connection. input B is an analog current / voltage input.
- Digital inputs are jumper selectable NPN or PNP.
- Analog standard current / voltage output of 0/4…20 mA / 0/2…10 VDC.
- Both the input signals and the output signal can be inverted.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying. In environments with strong vibrations the PR 7002 can be mounted as an additional safety catch for system 2200 devices on the relay socket.