- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5331A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.